- Operation of large, globally dispersed and highly cleared workforces.
- Summit has a proven track record of success transitioning, staffing and managing contracts of up to 225 personnel.
- Summit has a Top Secret Facility clearance.
- Summit has more than 100 highly cleared personnel in 7 countries.
- Web Site Development and Maintenance
- Information Assurance
- Configuration Management
- Video Teleconferencing Management and Support
- Database & Applications Development and Maintenance
- Disaster Recovery
- LAN/WAN/MAN Support
- System Administration
- System Engineering, Development, and Sustainment
- Doctrinal Review, Analysis, and Development
- Laboratory and Classroom Training
- Training Development
- Program/Project Management
Modeling and Simulation
- Scenario Development
- Data Collection
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Simulator Operation
Veterans Technology Services 2 (VETS 2) is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) set-aside that provides federal customers access to customized IT solutions from a highly qualified pool of industry partners. VETS 2 allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements, while maximizing opportunities for SDVOSBs.
For further information, please see our in-depth VETS 2 page.
Summit Technologies is proud to announce our participation in a multi-award contract with Seaport-e. Summit will provide support for a variety of tasks that may include engineering, programming, testing, development, or information systems objectives. We are enthusiastic about partnering with other great companies to provide the highest-level support for the US military.
Required additional information on Summit's participation in Seaport-e may be found on the Seaport-e page.
The R2 contract is available to all Department of Defense (DoD) organizations, as well as any other federal agency. The contract scope of work includes programs and services that support aircraft, tracked and wheeled vehicles, ground support equipment, shelters and the warfighter. The prime on this contract is Northrop Grumman.
Summit has been certified to the ISO-9001 standard. We are delighted to serve our customers even better through the well- defined and documented procedures this certification requires. While we’ve always been committed to quality in our products and services, this certification ensures a more productive environment through faster identification and resolution of quality issues, among many other benefits.
We partnered with Smithers Quality Assessments, www.smithersregistrar.com, an accredited quality and environmental management systems certification body, to achieve our certification.
Summit operates from numerous locations throughout the United States. Check here for an up-to-date list of Summit work sites.